- General Information
- General information: Diagnosis & treatment
- General information: Assessment
- General information: For and by patients
- Literature: Journals
- Measurement instruments
- Guidelines for anxiety disorders
- Specific Disorders: Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Specific Disorders: Panic disorder with and without agoraphobia
- Specific Disorders : Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Specific Disorders : Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Specific Disorders: Social Anxiety Disorder
General information: Diagnosis & treatmenttop
General information: Diagnosis & treatment - Self-helptop
General information: Assessmenttop
General information: Assessment - Overviewtop
General information: For and by patientstop
Literature: Journals- Generaltop
Literature: Journals - Specialisedtop
Literature: Journals - Clinical psychologytop
Questionnaires and instructions for 4 rating instruments can be found on the Psychiatrynet.eu site under "Special areas of interest/rating scales". These files are downloadable and printable PDFs.
THE LINKS POINT TO THE NL SITE, AND NEED TO BE CORRECTED. SHOULD THE LINKS AND/OR THE PDFS BE TRANSLATED PRIOR TO MAKING THE EU SITE LIVE?
Guidelines for anxiety disorderstop
Several international and national guidelines for anxiety (when available in English). Guidelines for specific disordes can be found below.